Wednesday 19 February 2014

Ahoy there!

My name is Debbie :) I think the best way I can introduce myself is as a daughter of Christ. I've spent most of my life not realising that I was missing something, or rather, someone in my life. Someone important, someone great, mighty, beautiful, indescribable, loving, patient, kind, greater than my wildest dreams. It wasn't until 2011 that I found out that the name of this person was Jesus Christ.

Since then, God has taken me on a most wonderful adventure :) He shows me who He is and His incredible love for us.


My hope for this blog is that it may be a vessel for personal reflection, a window into my walk and an encouragement to others. :)  I may post thoughts, questions, verses, drawings, photos and other stuff.


Hoping that you might see glimpses of God between the lines.

Debs

No comments:

Post a Comment